Lee & Cates has teamed up with Diamond Seal Solutions to offer our customers the very best in bathroom care and protection.
The kit includes three different solutions:
- Diamond Luster Restoration Cream – restores surfaces from hard water stains and corrosion; and prepares the surface for the sealer application.
- Liquid Diamond Treatment/Sealer – bonds in seconds, reduces minor scratching and abrasion, inhibits the growth of pathogens, and prevents corrosion, staining and oxidation.
- Diamond Blue Wash – cleans and polishes surfaces, penetrates dust, grime, oil and environmental contaminants, and creates an anti-static surface which stays cleaner, longer.
When applying each product, it’s important to use the appropriate applicator pad:
- Eliminator pad – “scrubs” stains out of surface crevices so they’re ready to seal.
- Applicator pad – use to apply sealer and fill crevices to create an impervious layer.
- Microfiber cloth – removes dirt and oil, contributes to an anti-static surface, and provides a brilliant shine.
“Diamond Luster doesn’t use harsh, toxic chemicals. It bonds with the calcium and magnesium to pull the water stains out of glass and metal,” said James Aiken, CEO MicroMed Diamond Seal Systems, LLC. “Liquid Diamonds becomes inert and actually bonds with the glass material to create a protective layer that is easier to clean and lasts up to 18 months. And the Diamond Blue Wash produces a high shine with better-than-new results. It’s great for glass, metal and granite.”
The Lee & Cates Bath Kit comes with a 1-year limited warranty and treats up to 150 square feet. It can be used on any of the following surfaces:
- It should not be used on flooring, marble or any calcite stone.
Want to know more and see step-by-step instructions for the Lee & Cates Bath Kit? Check out this demonstration video to see how well it works. And you can get your Lee & Cates Bath Kit at any Lee & Cates Glass location.