Mobile Auto Glass Service
Easy, convenient mobile service
We understand! When your windshield or other auto glass is damaged, you want it repaired quickly so you can get back on the road and get on with your life.
That’s why we provide fast mobile service. Just call (800) 433-4198 when you need glass replacement and we’ll send a Lee & Cates mobile repair unit to your vehicle, wherever it is, in northern Florida or southern Georgia.
Why Lee & Cates Mobile Auto Glass Service is Better
- We don’t charge you extra for mobile glass service.
- We’ll set up a specific appointment time that works for you, instead of a 4-hour time window.
- The quality of our mobile glass service is just as reliable as the work we do in our fully equipped shops.
- You can trust that your windshield or other auto glass parts will be repaired or replaced correctly.
Fast Facts About Mobile Auto Glass Service from Lee & Cates
1) How long will your initial phone call take?
If you’ll be using your insurance to cover the cost of the glass repair or replacement, your call could take 10 to 15 minutes. (We need to submit your claim and receive your insurance company’s approval.) If you’ll be paying with cash, your call could take just 5 minutes.
2) What kinds of information will you need to provide during your call?
Along with the location, we’ll need the make, model and year of the vehicle with damaged glass. We may also require the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) in certain cases. If you’ll be filing an insurance claim, we’ll need the name of your insurance company and your policy number, as well as the type of damage and the date the damage occurred.
3) How long will your repair take?
In most cases, we can be at your vehicle to repair or replace any type of auto glass within one or two days of your call.
There are more than a dozen Lee & Cates Glass locations. We can serve you whether your vehicle is in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, St. Augustine, Brunswick, GA or any of the surrounding areas. And since driving with a damaged windshield can present serious safety issues, we’ll provide you with a quality repair as quickly as possible.
(Please note: For each type of auto glass repair and replacement, there is a minimum “safe drive away time” required.)