Still using an old-style shower curtain in your bathroom? Here are a few reasons to consider having us install a glass shower door or enclosure.
- Updated appearance – A new tub or shower enclosure will improve the look of your bathroom instantly. And because we offer so many glass, frame and hardware options, you’re sure to find a style that will complement your bathroom decor or, if you’d prefer, give it a completely new feel.
- No more wet floors – Unlike a shower curtain, our tub and shower enclosures are water-tight, so they stop water from leaking on the floor. Preventing slippery floors is especially important if you or a member of your household is elderly or prone to slip-and-fall accidents.
- Raise your home’s value – Kitchen and bathroom upgrades are among the most attractive to home buyers. Even if you have no immediate plans to sell your house, you can be confident that replacing your old shower curtain with an attractive glass tub or shower enclosure is a good investment.
- Simple maintenance – Wiping down a solid glass door or surround is much easier than trying to keep mold off a shower curtain. We also can recommend applications that prevent water spots and keep your shower glass looking great with minimal effort.
- High safety standards – Our shower glass is tempered, which means it’s very hard to break. In the unlikely event it does, it will shatter safely into hundreds of tiny pieces, like a car windshield does. That prevents anyone in the shower from being injured by broken glass.
If we can answer any questions on tub or shower enclosures, give us a call at (888)844-1989.